Skip to main content

I LOVE YOU – The Most Misused Phrase in the Whole World!!

Love and Hopeful Life
I am going to share my own perceptions with you and you have every right to disagree with me. How many times, you have used the phrase “I Love You” to someone. Did you really mean it or just spoke it out of a word on mouth as a common phenomenon. I am not saying that people say it without emotions. But it is overused and without really understanding when and where it has to be used!

I have seen people in love but they don’t repeat the words as their SOULS are liked, and they can perceive what other one is thinking about them. We say “I Love You” to our beloved, wife, husband, mother, father, kids, friends, colleagues. I have seen so many high profile award functions like Oscars, BAFTA and Emmy Awards. Stars say it loud to each other and to the audiences!

Do all these words have some SOUL, and those who speak it out really know how powerful words these are? It requires a personal strength and a firm character to stand for a word that comes out of anyone’s mind. So my notion is to use words with cautions, and not to go out for words. Some people are so Sensitive and Thirsty for Real LOVE. They take your friendly gesture of using word “LOVE” as real and build a whole story around. 

You might not be able to do justice and even think about their emotions. They might get lost in imagination and it gives then Hope to live in another Island of Dreams. So the breakdown of emotions and love is destructive and really painful, and creates not only isolation form Human Beings but even can cause lots of Mental Disorders!

So I am saying all this as a defendant of those sensitive people in the world. Don’t say word which mean nothing to you, and only a gesture to show timely affection or to show a reward. There are so many other words for appreciation, and I believe all Developed Languages have words to express Gratitude, Affection and Admiration in other Words. But the meaning of word LOVE remains the same in each Language. So use it with great caution, and where you really mean it. Stay Blessed YOU All!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having a Sensitive Heart is a Curse in Modern Times!!

Sensitive Heart and Motivation You might be amazed at a little strange title of my blog but I am convinced of what I have written. Let me tell you some simple reasons to think like it. Modern World is full of gadgets and changing technologies, and at the same time the luxury oriented LIFE asks us to fight a hard battle to be Prosperous and to reach at a certain Social Stature in a shortest possible way! It is really good and motivational way of thinking in a way but it has started to overcome human emotions and feelings for others. We are too busy in striving for better jobs, being at top positions, owning the best houses and cars, and to find peace in parties and vacations. But the biggest thing that we are forgetting is the distance that is automatically being created among the Human Beings! We are not ready and at most of times even able to spend quality and quantity of time with our immediate family members. We are losing an instinctive love bonding of a parent-child...

Society Asks or Forms Our Personality Traits?

Social Pressures and Human Emotions I always wonder about the effects of social and cultural norms and traditions on human personality, behavior and the formation of personal or group’s principles. Yes! I have seen that people are subject to be influenced by the environment , and all kinds of social pressure and determinations forms great parts of our personalities. I have seen the variations in different cultures and social environments as a must part! The most prominent thing happens in our childhood when our real pillars of personality traits are put in order. Here if we are asked to do something that we do not like or in a vice versa situation to perform something out of a social obligation. It is something really very interesting study that we all are enforcing an unseen pressures on others without even knowing about it. We all are Social Animals and we are making the hardest kinds of decisions for others, without even understanding these by ourselves. We follow the ...

Hopelessness is a State of Mind not a Decisive Thought Process!

Hope and Motivation are Vital Forces Most of times we keep on giving others loads and loads of lectures about optimism and to stay all calm and positive about future outcomes. Is it something really always practical to keep on giving tips to others while we are standing on a brink of destruction and depression! Though I am a kind of person who loves to see the positive side of things and even write lots of stuff for my audience in my separate blog domain “Awakening Your Soul!”. Even I love to go for a gut feeling that makes me peaceful even with the worst case scenarios. I am feeling that it is really very important to live in Present Moment. You can find the same thought process in my current blog “Insightful Buzz” along with “Awakening Your Soul!” With due apology to all my readers that I am feeling quite low at the moment as I think it is not always practical to be hopeful. Hope is a mental state that allows us to see positive things coming to us in the days ahead....